Sunday, May 13, 2012

Taj McCoop 1 : Fox 0

Within a week of the chook run being complete, a fox tried to test the boundaries. With the corrugated iron in the ground, the fox didn't get too far. He must have been determined, as he tried in 3 different spots.

With better climbing skills, a rat has had more success in getting into the hen house. In an attempt to scare him out last night, Tom also managed to scare the rat into jumping off the hen house through the air ... and right towards me. I think I may have pulled a muscle in my stomach trying to move at lightening speed to get out of the way of the airborne rat!

4 comments:

  1. I hope that fox doesn't go over the top! Perhaps some razor wire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mon! Vince and I will have to come up soon for another visit! Hope you and tom are well

    Ash xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that one of the girls has decided to earn her keep! Is the tally 3 X 35g eggs? Mx

    ReplyDelete