Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday Surprise

Today I was surprised with a new herb garden for my birthday. While I had been away having fun at my sister's Hen's party, Tom was busy building. It has already been planted courtesy of Jane and with a bit of love I will have herbs in no time!
New Herb Garden

Another calf was born on Saturday, so now we have two young girls running around. Both are still to be named. If anyone has any suggestions, this year they all have to start with 'G'. At the moment we are thinking "Gippy Girl" for one considering we live in Gippsland.

3 comments:

  1. I like Gippy Girl. Gigi, Giselle and Georgette all sound French. I hope you had a Happy Birthday, xxJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nique, Dad and I have posted comments and they are not showing. We are trying again before we make any comments. MXX DXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah now I have worked it out. Will try for a third time! Well done to Tom for building such an impressive herb garden(hidden talents) and to Jane for planting it out with a fine selection of 'erbs!! Now Nique keep them watered and cook away with gay abandon!
    Now we both like Gippy Girl.
    Dad has come up with ...GIDGET!.
    I have postponed the ironing and have done some serious thinking:
    Gypsy (or Gipsy)
    Goldilocks (not only a blondie but also a buttercup)
    Galaxy (one of the many star heifers in your herd)
    Keep enjoying all the country delights that you are discovering, and hope you woofed down all your Birthday dinners!
    Thanks for the Change of Scenery updates,
    MXX DXX

    ReplyDelete