Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mr Fox

I was picking some apples for Holly's beautiful dressage horse Diva last week with Buck.
As per usual, Buck was bounding around the paddock looking for action and in the middle of picking apples I saw what I thought was Buck bouncing towards me and said 'Good Dog', but it turned out to be a fox. The fox stopped when he heard me, decided I was no threat then kept running past me only a couple of meters away.
Tom wished I had a rifle with me, but I wish the fox had have come back to me when I started calling after him!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he stays away from your chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry wrong spelling in last post and was told to change it by Mum. Foxes give me the creeps! Not creaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if you could shoot anything!!! MXX

    ReplyDelete