Tuesday, July 19, 2011

6 days and counting

The countdown is on until we become de-Graced. After an unprovoked attack on Friday morning from Grace on my way to work, I have finally agreed that Grace can not stay on the farm. Knowing that no one else would want a crazy rooster, his days are now limited.

On a more exciting note, 4 of the cows (Clover, Citrus, Chloe and Debra) and their calves (Gem, Gidget, Gucci and Gippy Girl) made the move over to the farm yesterday.
They seemed pretty relaxed when I got home last night, and I am sure they're enjoying the plentiful grass.
I'll upload some pics soon.

3 comments:

  1. Your big Blondies looked very happy in the bit of sunshine we had today! xJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nique, Lana and mum here trying out mum's new iPhone! How many days does grace have left? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo good that your Blondies are now your lawn mowers! MX

    ReplyDelete